Sales Consulting doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. You don’t need a team of high priced “experts” armed with charts and graphs. You need a proven, trustworthy sales professional who knows best practices and how to implement them. Someone with the skills and experience to help you tweak your processes; someone who can educate and motivate your team to start hitting their goals on a consistent basis.
What is Sales Consulting?
My sales consulting solutions are specific to your team’s strengths and will address your current issues. To do this, I need to get inside your organization and see how your team operates. I’ll start by researching your team’s current situation. Next, I’ll provide detailed recommendations before we move any further. At that point, I can implement as much or as little of the overall plan that you want.
I would HIGHLY recommend Dew to anyone looking to invest in thier people with a customized program that’s working with new, fresh and creative strategies to really spark your team to GREATNESS. Brian A. Covey
Typically, leaders know exactly what’s wrong with their team’s performance and just want some good, ol’ fashion sales training to fix it. Unfortunately, off-the-shelf training is rarely the answer to to complex issues. In my experience, real solutions are only discovered through an in-depth research process.
Depending on the size of your team and the extent of your challenges, research can include one or more of the following methods:
- Sample Interviews with key players in various roles
- Analysis of your current training materials, sales scripts, and other documents
- One-on-one or group Shadowing
- Secret shoppers, leadership reviews, and other custom activities
Every team is different! Your goals and needs will determine the scope, but you’ll always be in the driver’s seat.
Solution Based Recommendations
After the research process, I’ll deliver detailed recommendations on the best way to proceed. Sometimes you’ll want me to implement solution – other times you and your team will want to take my recommendations and run with it. My goal is for you to meet your goals; however you decide to proceed.
Implementing your plan can take on many forms. Here’s a list of some common components:
- One-on-one Coaching: Individual coaching for owners, leaders, or producers. A custom coaching program would be created for each individual (see my pages on Sales Coaching and Executive Coaching for more details).
- Group Coaching: Group coaching sessions can be a great solution when one-on-coaching isn’t feasible.
- Custom Training Manuals: New procedures for any area (operations, sales, customer service, on-boarding, leadership) of your organization. Facilitator guides for train-the-trainer can also be created.
- Training: I can partner with you to train-the-trainer, or I can deliver it myself. Training can be administered at annual events, conference centers, your organizations classrooms and conference rooms, or webinars (see more on training solutions here…).
- Leadership and/or Sales Summits: Annual leadership and sales summits are a great way to kick-off the new way of life, and to get the entire organization involved in the roll-out of the solution.
In the end, my goal is to get you independently back on the road to success as quickly as possible. But I’m committed to your long term success, and I’ll always be here if you need me.
Let’s Get Started!
Every sales consulting project is different. I’ve worked with companies of all sizes and projects of all lengths. If you need help and you’re not sure where to go from here, then don’t hesitate to reach out. I’d love to have a quick, no obligation call regarding your current needs.
Fill out the contact form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
(Can’t wait? Email me, connect with me on LinkedIn, or call (or text) me at 612-366-4822).