A great keynote speaker educates and motivates every attendee. It’s my goal to give every audience a professional, world-class presentation. I want each participant to leave your event energized and motivated, with the tools they need to tackle obstacles, increase their productivity, and take their business to the next level.
This page provides a brief overview of what I offer as a speaker – feel free to contact me to discuss your particular needs.
I’d be honored to speak to your company, organization or networking group. Thank you for considering me.
A Little Bit About Me
I’ve been speaking professionally since college. As an ambassador for the City of Minneapolis, I traveled nationwide speaking to tens of thousands of people at over 500 events.
I’ve spent most of my professional career selling or training and mentoring salespeople. I have over 3,000 hours of classroom training experience and was a producing Branch Manager at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
I currently split my time between 1) coaching, consulting, and speaking and 2) selling the services I offer. I’m proud that I continue to sell and produce at a high level; I know my sales techniques work – I use them myself each and every week.
To successfully juggle my time between these different career platforms, I had to become a time management expert. Now I spend almost as much time coaching, training, and speaking about time management techniques as I do on specific sales skills.
When we set out to find a speaker for our young sales professionals group, we wanted someone with real world experience and a great message. We were able to find both with Dew. Although our crowd was hard to engage, she pushed her way through and got them to open up and connect. I would definitely recommend her for other speaking/coaching opportunities. Daniel Smith
Director of Communications
Insurors of Tennessee
Keynote Speaker and Breakout Session Speaker
I’ve presented to large and small groups in a variety of formats. Do you need a engaging keynote speaker for a large, energetic crowd of business professionals? How about an in-depth workshop for a smaller group of leaders or salespeople?
My areas of expertise include time management, attitude training, and detailed sales and sales leadership topics.
Here’s a list of my most requested topics:
- Seize The Day: Manage Your Time With Purpose, On Purpose: Does your calendar reflect your goals? When sales people get too busy, prospecting activities are the first to get cut. In this session, I’ll show you the simple (yet life-changing) steps for planning your week around your true priorities.
- The Abundance Mentality in Sales: The secret to overcoming the stresses of prospecting? Creating an abundant pipeline of qualified leads! In this seminar, I’ll teach you how to gather quality leads and change your mindset about when and how to call them.
- Selling the Intangibles: Oftentimes, you’re selling a product that your client can’t touch; it’s an experience, a product they can only feel. In this presentation, I’ll walk you through creating credibility and perfecting your client’s experience.
- Creating a Complaint Free Environment: Our world is filled with negativity. Gossip and frustrated team members can lead to a cycle of complaining one-upmanship. I provide concrete steps to avoid negativity so you can improve your productivity – and your relationships.
- Custom Content: I can customize my presentations or create entirely new content for your event. Contact me, I’d love to learn about your event and see if I can meet your group’s needs.
Sales Coach Dew was a perfect speaker for our Executive Networking Forum at the Nashville City Club. Based on the response, I hope that she will come again. Her insights on Time Management were focused and actionable. Only bad thing was that we only gave her 40 minutes to talk – we wish it could have been longer! Steve Minucci
No upcoming speaking events.
Interested in booking me as a keynote speaker or a breakout session speaker at your upcoming event? Fill out the contact form below and someone from my team will get back to you within 2 business days.